Propelling Regional Waterway Connectivity & Fleet-wide Operational Excellence
Ferry travel is in the limelight. The potential for driving tourism growth is immense – and for archipelago nations battling with urban congestion, ferry services pose a clean, efficient alternative in everyday public transport. But high-profile ferry accidents have brought ever greater attention to safety regulations for Asia’s maritime travel industry.
Amid these circumstances, how can vessel operators cope with ever-tightening safety requirements, while making the right decisions at the right time to capture rising demand? What are the smartest ways to improve service reliability and fleet quality, that maximize operating and capital spend? What are the industry’s best-practices for sustainable growth, and how can they be achieved?
Play your part! Join us at the Ferries Asia Summit 2017 to push forward the regional debate on making Asia’s ferry industry more progressive, safe, and commercially sustainable. Bringing together fast-ferry, RO-RO and ROPAX vessel owners along with international and domestic maritime regulators, classification agencies, shipbuilders and naval architects, this event connects the entire value chain for a meaningful holistic debate on ferry operations excellence in Asia.
Owner & CEO
Scoot Fast Cruises
Executive Vice President
Archipelago Philippine Ferries Corporation
Maldives Transport and Contracting Company
Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
Why Attend Ferries Asia Summit 2017?
The Only Event Worldwide Catering to Asia-Focused Concerns in Maximizing Ferry Business While Improving Safety & Compliance
Learn Winning Strategies in Cost-Effective Vessel and Crew Management
Improve Operational Stability of Your Fleet For Better Profit Maximization
Hear Industry Best-Practice Case Studies in Achieving Outstanding Commercial Success & Sustaining Market Leadership
Boost Passenger Satisfaction with Cost-Effective Ways to Enhance Comfort, Ease of Transit & Booking Experience
Discover Cutting-Edge Technologies in Vessel Maintenance, Refurbishment & Upgrading to Enhance Ferry Performance
What’s On the Agenda This Year?
- Comprehensive debates on addressing the complexity of ferry safety in Asia: Is vessel age truly the greatest concern? How significant are other factors, and how can they be addressed?
- Pathways to change through greater public-private collaboration
- Contrasting viewpoints on the most effective ways to enhance operational stability & passenger management
- Cost-efficient O&M strategies to extend vessel life & tips for stakeholder management to avoid purchasing mistakes
- Integrating ferry business with tourism opportunities through strategic partnerships
- Exciting formats including speed networking, panel discussions & a high-intensity fast-pitch ‘Shark Tank’!
Who Will You Meet?
- Presidents & Vice Presidents
- CEOs & COOs
- General Managers
- Managing Directors
- Directors or Heads of Operations
- Maritime regulators & Port authorities
- Naval architects
- Shipbuilders & Shipyard owners