Mr Kemal HeryandriHead of Research & Development,
Indonesian RO-RO Owners Association
- What is the potential for inland waterway connectivity to solve Indonesia’s urban traffic congestion woes?
- Developing archipelago inter-island naval highways to boost strategic maritime economic development
- Exploring the potential for RORO vessel expansion in Indonesia: Current plans for waterway expansion and dredging and quantifying the population need
- How can public-private partnerships expedite ferry terminal improvement and service delivery?
16:15 [Panel Discussion] How Can B2B & Public-Private Partnerships Drive Innovation in Asia’s Ferry Industry?
- Strengthening relationships between ferry operators and flag-state control authorities for greater maritime integration and productive debate
- Propelling industry-wide progress through collaborative support in financing, legislation and ferry operations
- Working with the harbormaster: Improving port/terminal management for greater passenger safety and transit efficiency
- Scalability, affordability and regulatory climates: Debating the critical considerations in transferring lessons and solutions from the developed world to ASEAN ferries