Owner & CEO
Scoot Fast Cruises
- To what extent does vessel age affect safety of ferry operations?
- Best practices in equipment operations and maintenance to retain long-term vessel performance and durability
- Overloading, regulation non-conformance and negligence: Debating the human element in accident occurrence and prevention
- What are the most effective strategies to instill safety-first ethics in the captain and crew?
11:45 Leading the Way in Ferry Excellence with Indonesia’s Safest, Highest-Performing Inter-island Ferries at Scoot Fast Cruises
With a 10-year accident-free track record, Scoot Fast Cruises is miles ahead of its counterparts. What’s the secret? Find out in this session delivered by an operator that has won won Indonesia’s Leading Cruise Operator Award for 6 years running since 2010.
- Translating 35 years in the Australian passenger ferry industry to exponential success in Indonesia from 2004 to present
- What is the Scoot Fast secret to achieving a 10- year accident-free track record?
- Proactive approaches in risk-reduction through laser-focused maintenance and passenger positioning to minimize danger
- Evolving into a one-stop solution for travellers: Developing multi-party partnerships including diving, snorkelling, island and beach tours and ground transfers
- Securing customer confi dence and loyalty through maximum crew effi ciency and service quality